Saturday, September 3, 2011

1 brand in the helicopter. Both rotors. These experiments mark 400.

1 brand in the helicopter. Both rotors. These experiments mark 400. On YouTube.





*** Please read before commenting *** I just experimented with this stuff for 2 weeks just on a whim. Maybe some of you skeptics armchair pilots, who tell me they do not work if this is the case, could learn to fly a helicopter just to try this and find out for themselves. After all these videos, the only paper I've done, some people still do not understand the theory and tell me I can not work or because he used, even if it is not! I found that uses less energy to turn a knife at 2 and if you400s Lama knows, he feels that does not rotate faster to create lift, turn slower. And since there is no turbulence in the absence of the leaf blade for the race well, runs smooth. * Then he asked, a single tail rotor too! And for those who say you can not sit at work, I think you should see now that I have tried this concept works, even if it's just a model. Remember, all real planes began with the models. It is a model, and because the term cantechnology is not new, today, this may be a cheaper alternative and conservative. That is, in addition to demonstration of single-blade rotor head design for me in my past, single-blade video brought me to this next step, a collective pitch helicopter cyclic. I got my Blade 400 for this experiment. Because of my success with a piece of real helicopter, the blades Hyperfly no tail rotor, this was to do just so natural and easy. Well, as you saw, flew great at the gym. Forto see ...

Tags: Tail, Rotor, Horizon, Hobby, Blade, 400, Science, Experiment, Physics, AMA, Aviation, History, breakthrough, aeromodeling, rc, helicopter, one, single, bladed, prop, propeller, Kyosho, Hyperfly, Apache, NOTAR, Nitroplanes, afterdarkled, lights, nightflyyer, Dave, Herbert, hobbypartz, Xheli, zerotoys, Zeroblaster, toysrus, Hobbyking, Helipal

photographing jewelry light box

No comments:

Post a Comment