Saturday, August 27, 2011

Nitro Pro TREX600 first crash

Nitro Pro TREX600 first crash On YouTube.





This is my cutest baby in large heli-list, and I never wanted to crash. The fear of the collapse always kept me from all the 3D that I really learned to do it already. Well, then out of nowhere, suddenly just happened. I know the error of his pilot and all I have learned my lesson. I have a lot of luck, and damage to the small bird is back in action soon. This time, I have to give everything they've got the power. Set up throttle curves, and go for these movements that I always wanted to do thisBaby. Enjoy the flight. Yes, I threw it LOL. Comments and feedback welcome alishanmao@gmail.com or ali@redcatracing.com not forget to subscribe www.youtube.com

Keywords: TREX600 Nitro Pro, alishanmao, TREX600 Helicopter, RC Helicopters, Align 55H Engine, Align GP780 Gyro, TREX600 NLE, RC Nitro Helicopter, Align TREX600 Nitro Pro, TREX600 NLE Tic Tocs crash, TREX 600 NLE Crash, Nitro heli crash, RC helicopter Crash, RC Crashes, RC Heli Crash, RC 600 Heli crash, TREX600 Nitro Pro Crash, TREX600 Nitro Pro First Crash, TREX600 Crash, RC TREX600 Crashes, Pilot Error, 3D Heli crash, TREX600 Spinning Crash, accident

battery operated digital picture frames cloth diaper trial

No comments:

Post a Comment