Thursday, August 25, 2011

I skipped the movie F-16 Blue Thunder. By Dave Herbert

I skipped the movie F-16 Blue Thunder. By Dave Herbert Video Clips.





In 1981 I was asked for my Byron F-16 flying in the movie Blue Thunder. John Simone was the National Champion in a helicopter and then owned and operated the company called Impact Effects, Inc. have blown up models in the movies. I have had much experience with my F-16, and Frank Johnson has developed a series of moves for them, making it perfect for the film, I was hired. John Simon also owned and operated the first RC helicopter manufacturing plant in the United States, the American helicopter RC. TheirMantis and made the eagle. It was the first known person to successfully groped a helicopter RC cycle. Only a few full-size helicopters could do to specialize, because it was a convenient maneuver for helicopters, but it is not. He taught me to fly helicopters, for which I am grateful. Now we have that RC helicopter is hovering over his head. We have come a long way since 1981. Hope this and be enlightened. Nowadays everything is done with computers. A beautiful RCHelicopter xheli.com check this link for today's prices. www.dpbolvw.net

Keywords: Roy, Scheider, John, Simone, Dave, Herbert, Helicopter, Blue, Thunder, Special, Hughes, 500

hamilton beach half pint ice cream maker hdmi cables 1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment