Friday, November 18, 2011

Tethered RC "Buster" Ukie aeroplane with RC elevator and throttle.

Tethered RC "Buster" Ukie aeroplane with RC elevator and throttle. Video Clips.





R/C airplane Test Stand? I haven't flown Ukie for 50 years until recently. I have never watched any Ukie videos on YouTube, but I expect someone probably has already done what I did today long ago. If so, I never saw it. But for me to try it (using my own ideas), was the challenge. Here are the results of my first attempt at RC Control Line as I continue to mix History with Present Technology. I would have no problem having someone learn the elevator sensitivity and throttle, with this setup. It is kinda like my RC Helicopter test and training stand, in some of my previous videos. Thanks again for Watching, your Loyalty, Subscribing, and Rating. Dave Herbert AMA (Academy of Model Aeronautics) # 8221, Leader Member/Contest Director Scientific division Buster and U-control lines www.sigmfg.com NitroPlanes.com http Xheli.com www.dpbolvw.net Disney Toy Store www.dpbolvw.net HobbyPartz www.hobbypartz.com Mercury Adhesives. www.AtlantaHobby.com WillyGoat Toy store http LiPo Batteries www.GravityHobby.com Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA) http RC-Television www.rc-television.org

Tags: Old, Antique, Whitman, Buster, Goodyear, Racer, U-control, airplane, fly, race, Ukie, Control, line, controller, handle, LM, Cox, inc, flying, R/C, electric, circle, RC, elevator, rudder, aileron, Sig, Mfg, outrunner, brushless, Dave, Herbert, Nightflyyer, rc-television

kitchenaid blender part Customized Water Bottle Labels ceramic tile distributors nashville

No comments:

Post a Comment