Thursday, October 6, 2011

Scratch built 14 YC EGG DROP EDF RC Jet Park

Scratch built 14 YC EGG DROP EDF RC Jet Park On YouTube.





Getting the project in PDF format here to visit mikeysrc.com In this video I do a strategic and para-jumpers egg shaped drop my RC Jet. My goal is Mikey hit the ground! Buy this FPV equip patch antenna homemade http-cam.com www.rc What is a YC-14, you ask? airpigz.squarespace.com other odd reconstructed RC Jet Park, designed by Will / mikeysrc.com an update of my new building Product Boeing YC-14 ducted fan jet fleet with hot glue and foamboard easy to find other things for a living economy. In this video, which I mountsmall camera in my plane and transmit the signal to live until I'm on the floor. Use double eflight 65 mm ducted fan by two brushless motors. Run 4-cell battery.

Tags: mikeysrc, park, jet, ducted, fan, crash, li-po, lipo, twin, scratch, built, depron, foamboard, foam, RC, remote, control, hobby, plane, hobbyking, hobbycity, nitroplanes, xheli, hobbypartz, epp, pusher, no, helicopter, FPV, graysonhobby, flying, airplane, aircraft

rothco messenger bag emeril pressure cooker swinging hammock chair

No comments:

Post a Comment