Sunday, July 3, 2011

League Bluff S006 HELP FLIGHT + rc heli

League Bluff S006 HELP FLIGHT + rc heli Tube. Duration : 6.88 Mins.


FLYING was the third time in this video! You can charge for 60-80 minutes to 13-14 minutes of flight! In the meantime, you can fly PiccoZ or do anything else. Can I buy this video for help, u know what u like flying. and I went flying scene in the movie, so you can see how stable it is! I recommend this heli because it is suitable for beginners. I initially had a heli reelly but only broke. If I replace the parts, I had this shark league twice-_-!Specific products of the book:-Dimensions: 37.5 (length) x 8 (width) x 17.5 (height) cm-3.2V Li-Poly battery (AC adapter included) **! (Some would say, 7.4 V, is not it! Check Google!) Not that it really matters ,,,,-_-- 3-channel remote control (requires 4 x AA) Intelligent RC System reduces interference with other RC users. ! **! (Absolutely right! My helicopter mhz reelly had the same length and was very upset, this time no one!) Cut-off if the energy savings !**!(,increased doe heli in the air not too long gutter of gas! is bad for the battery!) floating-Smooth Performance! **! (Pass my heli reelly simply not at all) -1 hour 15 minute flight offers. -Suitable for ages 14 +

Keywords: Syma, Alloy, shark, S006, SOO6, coaxial, rc, helicopter, Help, flight, flying

component hdmi converter cheap cat tree

No comments:

Post a Comment